Friday, November 14, 2003

Go CHIEFS! Hella cool friday night, Chiefs take it 3-1, Irbe in goal all night (I swear I'm going to have a male dog named Irbe some day... just so I can yell at him), awesome fight at the hands of Richard Paul (I can see myself becoming one of his fans - good looking, scrapper, with a good sense of humor). He's no Bates, but he'll do. He also has an odd style of flirting... yes Missy, that would be the one that grabbed my phone at the end of the Halloween parade telling you I was busy and hang up on you. As I recall the post parade conversation went something like:
"Who the hell was that?!"
"I dunno, number 55 - last name Paul."

My bud Missy is cheesed at the rumor that her Spence may be returning to the Chiefs. We'll see. But I'm telling you, if she gets Spence I better get Battaglia!