Friday, November 14, 2003

The CAVE CLUB: Ok, just to prove some of the humorous things that people will come up with here. Last night a group of people from work were out talking about the "cave club". I guess rumor around here has it that the cave (VR environment) is used for other activities and treated much like a mile high club.

My point in adding this to my blog? Well...
1. It's just plain funny being that my husband use to work in the cave.
2. This is just one of the 1001 rumors you hear around here.
3. Why wasn't I invited?! *just kidding*

I just find it funny that as a child you always looked at adults and never imagined they'd do and say some of the same things you joked about as a jr high kid, but they do. So, do people ever really grow up? Will my generation still be a pile of twisted souls when we're 80?


On another note it has finally snowed here in Johnstown. I won't complain as it's only a little on the ground... but I'm sure there is more to come. The dogs are of course loving it, although leaping through an inch of snow isn't exactly as entertaining for them as a foot would be.

No comments: