Monday, November 27, 2023

In theory I go back to work tomorrow.  I'm tempted to take another day to make up for my lost time... but I'd prb feel bad for do so.

I froze all night, but the chills broke (note, not once did I show as having a fever) earlier today and I am back to overheating way too easily (I just came back in from sitting outside for a minute).  What overheated me was lugging several containers of Christmas decorations up from the basement, which took 2x as long as it should have due to breaks in between.  I definitely still feel wobbly and a bit off.  The only thing I put up though was the greenery on the front door.

I didn't get up until 9am this morning and that was due to my lower back aching from being in bed too long.  So I moved to the couch and wiped out until around 2pm.  I have to praise the kiddo, she understands I am not feeling well and has been so sweet.  She's kept herself pretty busy and has repeatedly asked me if I'm okay.

I did get up to feed her and to tend to the beasts.  When I get sick I am always reminded of the flu I had in January or February of 2020, right after the ex had headed to NC.  That will always be my measuring stick.  This round of ick was tolerable - At least I walked to put the dogs out and didn't have to crawl.

Hopefully I don't feel like a complete pile of poo when the tylenol wears off.  I'm not much for taking meds, but this is an occasion that calls for it.  I even took 2 tablets instead of 1.  I did wrap up the chicken and the enchiladas are baking, so we will have a decent dinner.

No comments: