Sunday, November 05, 2023

Another burst of warm weather - thank goodness.  By "warm" I mean upper 50s.  Perfect if you're outside moving around or have at light jacket.  With the time change I managed to get up for early mass before cathecism.  We had to get up for the early mass as Avery had swimming lessons!  The neighbor alerted me that another session had been posted and I quickly registered her for another 4 lessons.  It looks like they didn't do a great job marketing it as there weren't a lot of kids, but that was a huge win.  It was just Avery and one other boy in her lane this morning.

From there it was time to get moving here at home.  I am happy to say the hot tub water is now changed out, the rest of the brush (which ended up being a second garbage can - I had already gathered the first garbage can on Friday) is ready for the curb tomorrow, the hoses are away for the winter, and the hose bibs are covered.  Halloween is almost all down (except window clings) and a good chunk of it is away in bins and back to the basement, but some remains to pack up.  Somehow I manage to always need another bin, the stuff expands outside of the container, I swear.

All that time I had some pork cooking, so from there I needed to only prep the potatoes to cook for mashing and that's my day.  My back is barking. I would go get in that fresh clean hot tub water, but frankly, I'm too tired.  The lunch box and snack bag are packed.  It's time to zonk..

No comments: