Saturday, May 06, 2023

It took me sessions over three days to get the lawn mowed and in order thanks to all of the rain we have had. 3+ hours the first night with the weed eater and mowing the front and sides. Another hour and a half off and on the second night in the back due to the much thicker grass and mower batteries dying. Another 20 minutes for the last few swipes today. Honestly, the front already looks like it could do with another trim, but I am out of "go" for right now.

At least this weekend the weather is giving some summer vibes. Admittedly I took a little break the first night to get a couple of tomato plants transitioned into the big buckets. All were of one variety, the others are trailing behind in size. I should probably re-pot the (bell) peppers too. Still not even a glimmer of hope from the seeding or re-seeding of cubanelles.

I also need to update that our foster cat landed with the name Viktor. He is quite a gentle and sweet boy.

The Dr visit went well. No questions abt bs topics, he was attentive, and most unexpectantly - prompt! I stopped and had the blood drawn for various bloodwork fri morning after embracing the need to take the morning off to get a bunch of stuff done.

I picked up auction items from a place down in wash, hit the big consignment sale, got my new driver's licence, and ran through to get things at Target/Iggle and the like. This gave me enough space that I feel like I can relax a bit this weekend - but I do need to get some cleaning done and pack up the stuff to donate that has been sitting in my way since pre-vaca.

No comments: