Monday, May 29, 2023

It was a nice long weekend.  There was an afternoon playing with Avery's bestie.  We also made some time to go to one of the local parks w/ Avery's bike in tow and had a nice time playing outside.  I really should have gotten more done than I did, but here we are.  I did do a little in the garden this evening.  A bag of weeds has been removed from the decorative garden.  Two beef steak and one atomic grape tomato plant were moved into pots.  I also put some more potatoes into soil.  I have 3 more tomato plants that aren't quite ready for planting yet (gifted from a neighbor), hopefully they will be ready relatively soon.

This first successes have begun.  We pulled two strawberries from the plants the would-be inlaws brought.  I have pulled some lettuce and beet leaves to make a salad.  Some of the sweet 100 plants also have blooms, which is always exciting.  I think the beets are doing quite well, I can see some growth at the base of the leaves.

No comments: