Friday, March 17, 2023

It's Friday.  I'm tired.

Emotionally because I've gotten smacked down twice now for trying to be helpful with the rescue. Basically, because I respond to past adopters when they message me directly.  Sorry, I'm not a jerk who won't answer them.

Mentally because we're at the 11th hour at work and we have someone making random changes without thinking through the repercussions to documentation, testing, etc -- couple that with infrastructure challenges that have slowed me down a ton.

Not as legit tired as I was the last time I complained about my tiredness.  I've actually been sleeping decently at night - maybe 1 wake up over night.

Kiddo had another dr appt this week to get the last shot necessary for kindergarten.  I send off all of the papers necessary for screening to the school.  It's going to be a busy couple of weeks before we finally get a bit of a vacation.

No comments: