Friday, January 06, 2023

Ah the new year, when there are all kinds of things available in the stores and ads everywhere to help you lose weight -- mostly by taking the money out of your wallet.

I gave in and bought mysellf a little something - Aldi had step counting watches for $5 or $6, so not much of an investment, and I have to admit I have been curious for a very long time.  I wore it today with the intention of truly doing what I normally do.

I am shook.  After getting Avery home I was still under 1000 steps for  the day.  That is embarrassing to note and I do so only in an effort to kick myself in the rear.  I did walk about the house for a while this evening and got myself up over 5000 steps.  I have started tracking my calorie intake again (after about 2 months off). I'm hoping to make numerous small changes in an effort to snowball.

No comments: