Tuesday, December 27, 2022

We had a nice Christmas.  The roads weren't pristine, but good enough despite the crazy cold temperatures.  Avery was pleased with her gifts - that is all that matters.  The big winners this year were the remote controlled cars and the microphone.  Not to lower the rank of numerous other gifts that are getting play time as well.

Per usual we went to my favorite egg's aunt's on Christmas eve.  Christmas day we hosted his parents, but easy peasy with dinner from the crock pot.  Monday we hosted my sister M and her husband.  All visits were fantastic, but I am very glad I have two more days scheduled off to try and relax a bit and call it a holiday "vacation".  Today I got a massage and had a nice lunch (with a rita).  The laundry is drying and other small to dos are getting checked off.

No comments: