Sunday, November 06, 2022

What incredibly odd weather.  Sure we have had several Novembers and Decembers with unseasonably pleasant/warm temps but today had a different feel and smell to it.  It felt like spring - something tangible, maybe the humidity levels?  You can hear the evening sounds like it is spring.  The only thing missing this weekend was my motivation to get a bunch done.

I really need to wash my windows.  What better chance?  Lost.

I did get some organizing and laundry done.  Halloween is all down and on the dining room table - but not away like it should be.  I even put the battery for the drill on the charger so I could properly store the outdoor items (note I bought the brackets I want so screw in LAST Halloween and half-ass put away these items thinking I'd properly stow them in the near term.

We did see Tulip off yesterday afternoon.  Yes, I cried for a minute after she left.  Lavender is set to leave tomorrow while Avery is at school, so she got some extra play/cuddle time in this evening before bed.

It will be a busy week.  Tomorrow I head to get the tires changed out.  Hopefully that all goes as planned and at the cost anticipated.  Later in the week the dentist gets to terrify me again.  There are consignment items to ready and take to an appointment. Oh.. and that voting thing.  God help us.

No comments: