Friday, September 02, 2022

I try.  I swear I do.  But my patience wears thin at times.  Some days I just want to say "I'm not the idiot here."  But that is frowned upon in polite society.

Dance class spins up next week.  Payment due Sept 1.  Check the site by the 25th for your balance.  Nope.  Gotta get the bank processing that check or it won't get there in time. Received 3 emails each indicating an amount.  Tried to call and no one answers.  Sent a check for those 3 invoices since I am paying "by semester".

Get an email today "the amount you sent doesn't match up with anything" and this is what you owe.  First, it would have taken you 10 seconds to realize that's the total for 3 months minus the $10 balance I had on the account.  Ok, so a semester is apparently (in what friggin world) 5 months even though ya'll end the first week of June and have several weeks w/o lessons in between.  At BEST you're giving 9 months of lessons, but let's be honest it's more like 8 1/2 months since there is a week that is for photos, and a week off for holidays.  Regardless a semester being some screwed up number like 5 months MIGHT be info you want to convey.  Hell, you might even want to bill for those 5 months.  If I log in today I still do not see a balance, only the credit for what I did send.  Get your sh*t together, don't waste my time, I don't like guessing games.

No comments: