Sunday, April 03, 2022

It's cold.  It's been pretty cold ever since my last post.  Snow even showed its face on April 1.  Things really need to warm back up.  I didn't get plants going yet, honestly, it's too cold to find the motivation to do it.  I did however get all of the items that needed mending addressed here today.

We had a pretty busy weekend.  There wasn't a day I got to roll back over, instead the alarm went off at the weekday time on both Saturday and Sunday.  Saturday we headed out early to get to the Easter egg hunt at my sister's church in Beaver Falls.  While it is cold, it was at least sunny and not frigid.  Avery came home with yet more goodies to pile into her junk food bag piled on top of the fridge.  There was a side trip to a place called Kraynaks which had lots of interesting items to shop and a lovely walk through Easter display.  We also had some ice cream at a neat little shop there.

Today we were up to get to church.  After making breakfast we went to see the Easter Bunny at our favorite consignment store.  4 years later and I'm still getting photos of Avery frowning and trying to crawl off of that rabbit's lap.  When we returned I finished that mending I mentioned and now -- here I am, tired, but I have so many other things to tend to.

Last week Avery and I got our hair cut one night and the next morning the mobile groomer came to get the dogs freshened up.  That of course expedites the massive shedding.  I took my time vacuuming towards the end of the week and doubled the amount of crud dumped from the vacuum bin but the house is still a mess.  I've been working my share of long hours still.  It takes its toll in multiple ways.

No comments: