Friday, February 11, 2022

I think the masks do very little, I hate them, you know this.  If given the option, I do not wear them.  That said, when I see someone wearing one I assume that they are more concerned.  As a result, I give them extra space etc.

I've never liked people in my space (prb one of the reasons I hated Walmart back when I actually went there).  One of the BENEFITS of the past two years has been that people stay the heck out of my personal space.  I've grown quite accustom to this delight.

Last night at the grocery store I was looking at the various cans of beans trying to find the baked beans I prefer.  The cart w/ Avery is in front of me and I am turned at a 45 degree angle looking at the shelf.  All of a sudden I sensed someone in my space and turned to my right/behind me to see a lady's masked face close enough that I reeled backwards a little.

If you are wearing a mask WTH are you doing getting that close any other human being?  Lesson learned - I need to cough more to claim my space.

No comments: