Friday, October 22, 2021

I spoke too soon on the woolly bears... I am finding 3-5 every day and moving them from the street/driveway to the plants.  Haven't been out yet today thanks to the rain, but with the doggo here, I'm going to need to get strolling soon.  I owe it to him especially today since he spent the longest stint (unfortunately in the crate) without me yet.

I had today off with Avery for some quality time.  I'm really glad on our previous day off (2 weeks ago) we headed out and did something bigger.  I sure didn't want to do be out all day today with the cooler temps and rain, plus... doggo.

We did still go out.  It was her first trip to a movie theatre!  I know I haven't been to a theatre in a while, but dang, it was nice.  Reclining leather seats with lots of leg room and a little table in front of you?  Nice deal.  The Addams Family 2 kept her interest - and mine, but I did have to fight off falling asleep part way though.  From there we hit Big Lots for a few things and picked up a grocery order from Iggle.

While we were gone for almost 4 hours he did ok.  He's drooly in that crate and guzzled/slopped water after coming out, but no accident inside and no bent crate door (I gotta admit, history had me concerned that would happen).  This also gave the cat a window of time to wander the house (outside of overnight) and with Saffy.  He deserved a few hours of normal too.

No comments: