Tuesday, October 19, 2021

I reviewed the tips for integrating dog and cat to refresh my memory.  As such, last night and this morning they had their meals on opposite sides of the bedroom door.  This guy is definitely a bigger challenge than Saffy as he wants to use those paws to scratch and reach, which isn't Saffy's go to.  There is a lot of adjusting he will need to do here in general. I on the other hand need to step up and get him more exercise, which is a good thing for me.

I have been monitoring calories for quite a while now.  I'm down 12lbs since June.  That's not much, but pretty remarkable since I haven't launched into exercise mode.  If I add in two walks a day to keep the dog exercised hopefully that will bolster my progress as well.  I gotta keep reminding myself how much tiring him out can help.

Yes, I have already had the "what did I get myself into" moment, but things will get better and time goes fast, right?  RIGHT?

He is a very lovey boy and enjoys attention.  He seems to be a talker like Satin was and even splays his legs out on the non-carpeted floor like she did.  He is still a bit puppy mouthy, we will work no that too.  It is all about boundaries boundaries boundaries.

No comments: