Tuesday, September 14, 2021

It's time to record a dream here... I'm not going to lie, I do think that we are seeing the start of the end, so perhaps me having this dream is no surprise.

I was outside, not at my house, not sure where I was - but it felt like it was somewhere here in town outside of someone I knew's place.  We started to notice a rainbow in the sky, then another and another - and we quickly realized the sky was full, just one beside another.  As we looked around we could see the ends of many rainbows converging up high in the sky and we turned our attention to where they met.

Shortly after doing so a bright yellow-white light appeared and quickly manifested into something falling to the ground (like a meteor).  Shocked we ran up the stairs of the house (it felt like the person I knew or was there at a party/celebration).  We got inside and I prayed - I was actually more joyous because I believed God was taking us soon than I was fearful of what I just saw.

It became a little overcast and gray.  I mentioned 3 days of darkness but I saw that cars and people were still moving so I suggested to who seemed to be a friend right there with me that we try to get to my place because I had food and water to get through that.  We headed to the parking lot where my car was and its like there were two bites/rips of metal taken from the front of the car and I knew it wasn't going to run, I didn't even try it.  The rest of the cars were gone from that area.  I was calling for my sister and from the tone and behavior of those asking why I was calling for her I knew that wasn't a safe place for me to be.  So I headed back inside and began locking the doors.

That's about where it ended and I woke up.

No comments: