Sunday, July 18, 2021

This morning I heard meowing at 8 am.  I can't believe the kid slept long enough for the kittie to wake me.  We have been doing the play/visit/nap cycle.  Today I gave a bit of moist food to both the cat and the dog on opposite sides of the door.  While I was outside the door and didn't see it first hand, I'm told the cat hissed at first.  Yep, slow and steady is going to be necessary.

A bit later Saffy went outside for a while and I allowed "C" to explore a bit.  First thing in my bedroom he was making biscuits on Saffy's bed.  First thing in Avery's room he climbed under the bed.  We came downstairs and he wandered a bit here as well, even spotted Saffy standing on the deck.  No hissing this time, but the body language was obvious including a flicking tail.  He didn't freak though, so we'll keep doing the same and see how things progress.

Even headed out for a little while today - late lunch to grab my free birthday burger from Red Robin!


No comments: