Sunday, July 11, 2021

The weekend to cap off the week off... Saturday had us at swimming lessons and doing some running.  We came home to eat and then went to the pool for a quick visit (the water was pretty cold).  Sunday we went to a humane society event, Woofstock, at Mingo Park.  Killer hot and sticky, some decent vendors and food trucks, not as busy as I would have expected.  We also went to a egg-side family picnic.

I got my approval from the rescue on Thursday.  They then changed up who was communicating with me to someone who wanted me to call instead of emailing.  Ok.  One voicemail and 4 attempted additional calls (voice mailbox) full with follow up emails, including one at a time that individual requested, and I haven't talked to that person yet.  This is it.  If this doesn't pan out I need to be done with it.  I am tired of applying places and being set up for disappointment. I see places posting how desperate they are for adopters and I am ready to call bs.

No comments: