Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Shortly after my last dog-related post I spotted, of all things, a puppy available.  Because I am absolutely insane I put in an application.  I knew that the listing was associated with a post that indicated they were looking for the owner.  The listing disappeared as quickly and quietly as it appeared on the rescue site, so I presumed the owner was found or an adoption happened.

I continued looking around and started to fall for a kittie.  But you know, any relationship on the internet is misleading.  I had reached out to learn more about the cat, I am to talk to them today.

So, surprise -- the rescue with the puppy contacted me today!  Sounds like I am second choice to another family (not butt hurt about that.)  Now my brain isn't sure what to do.  I guess I meet and see how we all feel about one another, right?  If my prayers have been that God leads me to the right option for our family I need to follow through and let Him tell me, right?

No comments: