Friday, April 09, 2021

I put a few stakes in the ground tonight and feel better about the size of the swing set as a result.  It's big, but not as bad as I was fearing if my measurements are right.  I managed to get some tomato seeds into soil this past week too - finally.  My teeny tiny pepper plants that sprouted are now under a grow light for a few hours each day.

I managed to get two days in a row going for 2 15 minute walks.  Today I kind of blew it walking only once, but more like 25 minutes.  I really need to get back in gear.  Must get rona-weight back off.  On another note - I slept pretty well last night.  The pain in my shoulder has subsided substantially.  It's still very limited in motion and if I try to use it the wrong way it hurts, but I was finally able to get comfortable in bed a little longer - that's a huge win.  Maybe going for a couple walks is helping in that area too.

I know there is no get skinny fast solution, it is always an obscene amount of work for slow gain that is easily lost the second I don't maintain complete discipline.  I gotta get there though -- once again.

No comments: