Friday, April 02, 2021

I have wanted to get a hot tub for our back since I moved here.  It's why when I put the concrete in under the deck I did 4" instead of 3".  I made my first visit to a local hot tub/pool store and learned some basics about maintenance and other nuances.  I also learned how friggin expensive they are. There is a really sweet looking triangular one that wouldn't hog up a lot of space, but even that is a pretty hefty investment.  So yeah, safe to say back burner for right now.

Instead I went and spent an obscene amount of money on a playset.  My yard isn't very large, this thing will take up a good chunk of the top part.  There will be two slides, swings, bars, a tire swing under the deck, and even a Mommy seat.  If we lock down again this summer we will still be golden.  I suspect even if we're not Avery will want to go outside a lot.  That's a good thing.  If nothing else good came of the past year, spending a lot more time outside with her last year was definitely top notch.

No comments: