Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Saffy got her hair did too.  I was concerned because she has had skin issues recently, but the mobile groomer did have sensitive products.  The groomer was able to clean away the dried and crusty spot on her back that I was afraid to mess with after opening the wound back up previously.  All seems to be totally healed there, thank goodness.  She also got the last bit of rough, dry, crust that was on her nose off.  I have been using olive oil on her nose for the past 5 days or so and we had notable improvement.  I'm going to keep putting it on there until we're totally healed up.

When she returned to the house Saffy had a lovely flower on her collar which scared the heck out of me at first.  It is a deep, dark red.  When it first caught my eye it looked like a big patch of blood right at her neck.  Heart attack averted.

No comments: