Sunday, February 07, 2021

Two physical therapy visits are in the books.  The first was pretty painless, but he clearly indicated he was nice because they want me to come back.  Both of the therapists indicated that frozen shoulder is "probably the most painful rehab".  Yay!  The second appointment did in fact hurt.  I do have more range already, but my arm continues to thump, especially at bedtime.

Here it is superbowl Sunday.  Nothing going on that Avery and I were invited to, so here we sit waiting for our pickup window for groceries so we have the appropriate supplies to make dinner for my favorite egg's birthday tomorrow.  I have no desire to watch the game - but we might try to find the puppy bowl.  Since there aren't party snacks to indulge in I instead made myself a sugar/calorie bomb white russian and started to grill a couple of hot dogs. We are also making brownies for tomorrow's birthday celebrations.  If I can modify the grocery order when they start shopping it I will add some condensed milk and maybe take my first stab at making my uncle's PB fudge too.  I have evaporated milk and see the 'conversion' method online, but I don't want to risk messing up my first attempt.

Avery was pretty displeased when her Dad left to go to his activities today.  I managed to appease her by turning on Batman - the 60's Adam West Batman - #mybatman

No comments: