Monday, January 04, 2021

Avery is back to school, at least for now.  Today I head for an acupuncture appointment in my ongoing fight to solve the issue w/ my shoulder.  I have done acupuncture before, many years ago.  I was in a study of people with migraines.  I am really hoping I will see progress and can avoid calling an orthopedist, but somehow I doubt I'll get there.  Let's just say I am looking for hope.

Fortunately work is a bit more quiet around the holidays.  I have managed to get caught up on many things and feel like I can breathe for the moment.  I need to get in gear using vacation time so I don't have a bundle as we head towards the end of our year.  I wish I could come up with somewhere to vacation here in PA (in PA to avoid post-vaca quarantines).  Given my penchant for cruises I am a bit spoiled.  When I say vacation I mean I shouldn't be cooking or cleaning/doing dishes.  Any ideas?

No comments: