Monday, December 14, 2020

Hundred Acres Manor is a haunted house near here, in Bethel Park. They didn't open this year or I would have also taken Niecey Poo there. They did however put together a pretty nice drive through light display, which they dubbed Elfburgh. On Saturday morning I made our reservations after seeing it was booking up and we were there last evening.

On the drive up we went along the route that took us past a resident who has put on a Christmas Vacation themed display for several years. I was driving so I didn't get the best view. I am sure I'll go back some other time now that I know where it is and how easy it is to find.

We also kicked off our cookie making. Gotta have some ready to leave for Santa after all. Saturday I made smores cookie balls from a mix that turned our pretty yummy and I mixed up the batter for pizzelles and put it to rest in the fridge over night. Sunday afternoon was spent making pizzelles. I would like to make a batch of peanut butter cookies and of course some chocolate chip. We'll see what next weekend brings.  We're getting tightened back up in lockdown, so I doubt I'll be out running.  It's time to shift back to curbside.

Most of the gifts are wrapped; I am still waiting on maybe 2 to arrive. We gave Santa a roll of paper with dinosaurs on it to wrap Avery's presents. I hope I gave him enough paper.

No comments: