Wednesday, September 09, 2020

This Saturday the painter comes!  He expects to get everything upstairs as well as the dining room and potentially the entry hall complete -- two coats -- on that single day.  This is awesome, but where on earth am I putting everything upstairs to "clear a path" for him?  I know things can move to the middle of the room, but eesh.  I am hoping to use this opportunity to tidy up the odds and ends that have accumulated in the spare bedroom and the workout room.  I already got the old queen size bedrails down to the basement (finally).

I also peeled the vinyl lettering off of the dining room wall and pulled down the family photos, which were all on command strips.  The double-sided sticky style command strips all brought some paint/wall down with them whereas the newer ones that have two pieces that velcro together came down beautifully without damage.

I did tell him the original color I selected.  It isn't going to be too dark, I'm going to love it.  All is well, right?

No comments: