Thursday, August 20, 2020

 I no sooner hit post and I realized I should comment about the food trucks coming to our community!  We don't have the perfect spaces for them like other communities do, so the first time resulted in the cops coming and indicating that they'd need to have a permit.  This time someone volunteered their driveway, so problem solved.

The first truck was the Emporio meatball truck which was really good - the crack sauce was yummy as were the mac and cheese and the fries.  Tonight we had a wood fired white pizza that was also delightful.  It's nice to be able to take a stroll down through the community to the cul-de-sac.  It also means getting to see and talk to some of the neighbors.

As we walked today one of Avery's classmates' mother drove by and stopped to introduce herself.  I had no idea they were on the other side of the community!

Speaking of classmates we also had a playdate here last weekend w/ Avery's best bud.  Who would have thought I'd have one much less two screaming near-three year olds running circles in my house and I'd love every minute of it?

No comments: