Sunday, April 26, 2020

I had a release to get out last week.  There was a few hiccups so I racked up hours a bit earlier in the week.  It was enough that my Friday didn't require evening hours and my Saturday was off.  I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that I didn't have to work on Saturday.

While it went back to a chilly rain on Saturday night - and lasted all through today - Saturday was perfect.  I even ended up getting a little bit of sun on my feet.  Avery and I spent a good chunk of time out back earlier in the day and out front later in the day.  There was lots of swinging, sliding, and cuddling, we had a great day.  It did my heart good. Maybe it was getting fresh air, but I think it had something to do with legit bonding time away from my phone and the TV.  I see the value in it, and I want to make it happen more and more - even after the virus is long gone.  I'm tired of running around during my non-work hours and rushing to get things done.  Sitting around and doing nothing but watching her have fun was worth a million bucks.

Another first for me... I actually paid for content!  I joined the "Mug Club" (Steven Crowder) today.  Admittedly the quarantine promotion code saving me $30 did it, but I have been enjoying the free extra videos they've had available through April.

No comments: