Thursday, October 17, 2019

I definitely did not leave a door open... and the times I've watched it to see the lights turn off after I exit the vehicle they do.  This morning the lights started to flash, but then the car started.  I left it running while I took Avery into school and called the dealership.  I have an appointment for next Thursday, but frankly, that's too far away.  Fortunately they called me back and told me to bring it up.  Now I wait to hear back.

On one hand I'm hoping that Advanced was wrong, that I just need a new battery.  Sure it's an expense, but it would explain and solve it all.  If there is some easily fixable issue, especially if it is covered under warranty that would technically be even better.  The last option is an electrical issue.  I had one with a Dodge Intrepid that had me sell the vehicle not too long after getting it and the Dodge Durango had electrical problems after the car starter went in it.  Point being, sometimes it just can't be resolved.

No comments: