Tuesday, September 10, 2019

On Sunday evening Ben found a bump on Safyre.  With all of that fur it was kind of hard to see what we're looking at, so I shaved a little spot to take a closer peek. It looked like a raised mole but it wasn't perfectly round, so it had me concerned. Our friend Google didn't ease my concerns fully, so I decided to make a vet appointment.

I took Saffy to the vet today.  She may have chomped at it a bit, as the top layer wss loose. The vet quickly checked it and noted that it was a cyst. We then had our own episode of Doctor pimple popper on our hands.

I came home with the topical powder to ensure it heals properly, and alittle lighter in my wallet -- but feeling a lot better. Saffy really is my best buddy. I love her dearly and she needs to live forever.

No comments: