Sunday, May 05, 2019

Well, crap.  Saffy once again is quite runny - to the point that she went inside twice today, once when I was off to church and once when I ran out for food.  Fortunately, she went on the floor in the hall rather than carpet.  I've cleaned it, but there is still this lingering smell, not of poo but rather, as daycares would call it with a baby, a viral scent.

Hopefully this passes quickly.  It feels like it wasn't too long ago that we went through this previously, but when I look back that was September.  I guess that's good.  While I remain concerned, I'd be moreso concerned if the occurrences were closer together.  Hopefully this round will not require medicine intervening.

I've seen so many folks lately commenting about their pets passing or going through some pretty scary illnesses.  My girls aren't getting younger, that's for sure.  I am not looking forward to those things and it is on my mind.

No comments: