Monday, February 04, 2019

I feel like a little kid again... after a loooong time, I have cavities that need filled.  Not one, but two.  *ugh*  I haven't had to have anything like that done since I was in NC, so like more than 15 years ago, and even then I think it was only replacing older fillings.  I've been drinking the local water which is fluoridated, so why do I still have cavities HMM?  Yeah, poison, I know, but I got sick of lugging bottles of water.  I still do it for Avery, but I'm drinking their poison.

Tomorrow I return to the eye doctor for a follow up to my appointment 6 months ago where they saw a mole/freckle on the back of my eye that they want to make sure isn't growing or changing.  I was so busy dreading that appointment and I didn't give the dentist visit the proper amount of worry.

No comments: