Friday, December 14, 2018

I thought a majority of the stress was passed, but here I am catching myself craning my neck forward and to the side more often than I'd like to admit.  The heating pad has come out the past two nights to try and loosen those muscles.  Now I can feel the headache trying to take shape.

It's the walking on eggshells that does it.  I'm pretty tired of it at this point.  There's also a safety blanket through all of this that may choose to excuse itself from things for a period of time.  I can't worry about that scenario right now, but I am unable to not worry about the causes as to why this safety blanket has to make some decisions to step away.  I know I'm being cryptic, but I hope you understand.  I am already feeling like an island on other aspects of my life.  Pile that on and it's just a lot.

Still hunting for a few more gift idea.  I am so out of time.  I need an epiphany.

No comments: