Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Halloween decoration update:
Zero's string broke.  He was laying on the stairs yesterday.  All three ghosts have been pulled and put in the garage awaiting modifications to sturdiness against the wind, the spooky hanging thing on the light out front is down after his attachment broke, two of the three tombstones are also in the garage as they keep coming lose from the ground and falling over, one of the two metal signs keeps leaning over and needing reset.  *shakes head*  C'mon.

I just want my own little slice of Halloween, is that too much to ask?  And maybe, not in my dreams?  Last night I had an apocalypse themed dream.  It was Monday, it isn't like I finished watching Walking Dead on Sunday or American Horror Story on Wednesday, nope, instead it was after an evening where I should have watched the Good Eats reboot but instead worked for an extra hour.  Coincidence?  It does feel quite catastrophic I'll admit, but I don't think work is inspiring apocalyptic thoughts.

No comments: