Friday, September 07, 2018

I'm feeling a little wiped out and overwhelmed.  Thank goodness the weekend is here.  I know I won't get caught up on everything AND sleep, but at least I don't have to be at my desk thinking about everything else that needs done for two days.  Yesterday I was able to get the laundry all washed during my work day 5 minute step-aways and put it all away last night, so that's one thing off of the list.

With the slight cooling outside i made it a priority to mow the front lawn this morning before sitting down to work (after dropping off the wee one.  I'm going to have to try and scoop during a quick lunch break and get the back mowed asap too.

The sleep thing is extra rough at the moment as Saffy has had me up at 5 something the past two mornings with an urgent need to go outside.  Fortunately, working from home has allowed me to keep putting her out rather than cleaning up a mess.  Hopefully she will be feeling better soon or a call to the vet will be in order.  She otherwise seems ok, so I am not tremendously worried, but obviously it isn't something to ignore, especially right after being at the kennel last weekend.

No comments: