Monday, January 08, 2018

There is actually a dusting of snow on the road.  I always get a little tense and worried about sliding and probably drive more like a southerner, but I think many folks here have me beat.  I dropped Avery off this morning without an issue, thank God, but I already saw someone spinning trying to get up the grade in front of my house just a few minutes ago.  So where I wasn't nervous before I am now - thanks bro.  The plow was headed in the other direction at the same time as this person was spinning tires, which is pretty impressive considering the road goes to a no outlet - they're on top of it here pretty fast.  I guess the test will be if we get more to see if/when they come back and plow again.

The cancelled school too... it's back up to 32 degrees, and it's not even an inch yet, so... wth?  With it cancelled I'm even more surprised they were out plowing already.  Dorothy, you're not in Richland anymore.

No comments: