Wednesday, December 27, 2017

I do hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  We had a bout of sick run through, so Avery and I sat out some of the festivities.  I've managed to keep myself only to a sore throat and a dry cough, otherwise I feel fine.  The cepacol cough drops they gave me at the hospital when Avery was born have been a life saver.  Those things taste gross, but they certainly do what they're intended to.  Maybe I need to fire up another humidifier as it's down to 34% in the computer room.

It was still good to have a couple of days away from the work computers.   Further fortune shines as this is, as a result, a short week - and another long weekend is coming.

Today the dogs have the Groom and Zoom van coming for them.  Go figure it's under 10 degrees out there for said occasion.  We'll see how it goes.  It is going to cost roughly the same as the trip to the groomer did, but they come to me - so that seems like a win.

I also scheduled with a contractor to get cabinets put into the laundry room (next week)!  So yesterday we ran to Home Depot and snagged the cabinets and hanging rod.  I also bought a tree topper that I was eyeing, and four more wreaths for my windows at 50% off.  Now I need to find somewhere to store them.  Surprisingly all of this (and Avery and my Favorite Egg) all fit into the Sorento!

No comments: