Friday, August 11, 2017

I'm struggling to deal w/ other humans right now.  I just feel like so many people dog it and leave messes for others to clean up.  If I leave something to someone else to resolve it ALWAYS circles back to me - I do my stuff, I do their stuff every freaking time.  How does THAT work?  It sure doesn't make it easier to stay focused and barrel through my current task when I know the next task really should already be handled by someone else.

Thank goodness the weekend is near.  I could really use a nap here this afternoon.  I was feeling pretty sleepy yesterday too, but I had attributed that to not sleeping well the night prior and having a later evening out at the concert.  I hope this isn't another bout of tiredness leaning in on me - there is still plenty needing done.

No comments: