Saturday, April 08, 2017

The weather was perfect today.  On the schedule was driving to the Irwin area to meet my Favorite Egg's Mom, Aunt, cousin, and his cousin's fiance to go visit a few cemeteries where I got to "meet" more of his family including his grandparents.  It was a lovely day and I enjoyed the time together chatting and learning a little more about his family.  That is - until the drive home, which had me feeling itchy and squeamish.  You see right before we parted I spotted a bug on his Mom's sweater.  It was a tick.  UGH.  To think we probably picked it up in the cemeteries in early April.  UGH!  When I got home I stripped down, did laundry and showered.

The threat is so real this summer folks.  I know we always have issues, but I think it's going to be a rough year.

No comments: