Thursday, December 29, 2016

I was able to have lunch with Mithy today!  I also had a massage today after work, so I lost some evening time (worth it!)  But I did still swing in to fill up the gas tank (before they jack our already incredibly high gas taxes even higher January 1) and to the liquor store to get some empty wine bottle boxes.  When I got home I did put those boxes to use, so the remainder of my wine is boxed!  I even took down and cleaned up my Law-original wine racks to remove fur and dust, so they are tied off and ready to move.

I'm sitting down right now.  Maybe I shouldn't be, but after the massage I'm just happy I got _something_ else accomplished tonight.  I do have a long weekend ahead of me, so I should be able to get some other things in order - and the donations out the door before Jan 1.

I slept pretty well last night, but I think I need one more good night's sleep to feel back in order.  It might be a semi-early night.

No comments: