Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I stayed at home this morning with my sweet sweet girls as I expected to need to take them and sit in the car for a couple of hours while the home inspection took place.  Since the perspective buyer did not attend the inspector encouraged me to sit tight, so instead we stayed warm and I was able to get a little work time in from my dining room table.

Either way, that step is done.  Now we wait for things to get back to the buyer and circle back through to my agent.

When I woke up this morning around 5am and laid in bed trying to get back to a proper sleep, the fact that I need to hustle on finding a place really settled into my brain.  I so wish that townhouse I was tricked into looking at came in a regular old single-family home - my search would have been long done.  Heck, I guess the same could be said if I were more comfortable upping the budget too - but that's not happening.

I have to keep telling myself nothing is going to be perfect, but it sure would be nice if the demerits were 1 or 2.

No comments: