Monday, December 26, 2016

I hate that right now I still need to reiterate that I still have a viable second option.  We've had some back and forth and I really thought we were there, but we've got a bit of a hitch right now that might be insurmountable.  I'm tired, I'm overwhelmed, I'm anxious.  My sleep hasn't exactly been great this weekend either being away from home.

We had a nice Christmas, but they're busy with three different get togethers.  The one thing many people don't probably get, but when you live alone you get quite a few more opportunities for peace.  When visiting family I guess I always feel like I have to not fall asleep for that nap I really want, not go and take personal time, and to try and move/live at the pace of those gracious enough to allow me to stay with them, which can be tiring too.

I'm home with my puppies, this brings me some comfort.  I'm already figuring Saffy will be allowed in the bed tonight.  I need to rest and cuddling with her definitely helps.  (I didn't say sleep because I have gotten some sleep but it is full of memorable dreams after a long period is taken to fall asleep.)

No comments: