Thursday, October 20, 2016

I caved yesterday when I noticed how low the prices were for Harmony of the Seas (brand new Oasis class ship just heading to the states in the next few weeks).  I half jokingly sent the email to my Favorite Egg trying to lure him in and then I peeked at flight prices and almost lost it at how low they were.  When he replied with a "are we doing this?" it was all over.  I can't believe I booked a cruise with less than 2 hours of forethought.  So I have some planning to do, but heaven knows I live for all of that, and while urgent research needs stress me a little I thrive on that type of stress.

With this trip I will be making a return to Jamaica.  Now, you know it is at the bottom of my list of places I've been to, but I'm willing to give it another go.  I will be super cautious in picking our plans while in port.

No comments: