The papers have all been emailed to my agent. So that is happening. I think I have a fairly solid offer. I'm not low-balling, but I also don't want to budge much if at all as I am already having number anxiety. If they counter, which doesn't everyone I may need to work another angle (some closing costs/home warranty etc to try and balance out a bit of my pain).
Now I wait, and continue to pray for my current place to receive an offer. Here we are, offers have places closing just in time for Halloween. It is but a blink of the eye before we're into Thanksgiving and Christmas.