Saturday, September 17, 2016

I cooked a little like a crazy person last night in order to use a few items I purchased that I didn't want to go bad (yellow squash, ground beef, onion, peppers) and some eggplant that I scored at work as put out for the taking.  My Favorite Egg came in for the weekend so we scarfed stuffed peppers last night and ate some of the pre-made meatloaf and veggie casserole today for lunch.  The good news is I don't need to cook for a few more days as I have plenty of leftovers.

We then headed out to my masseur's wedding!  Congrats Ben and Chelsey!  We visited a bit with Beff and J between the ceremony and reception too, so that was nice.  I'm home, it's barely 9:30 and I'm tired.  I should be cleaning - there is a showing tomorrow morning at 11am, but here I sit contemplating a hot shower.

No comments: