Friday, September 30, 2016

I am hurting enough now and it now feels similar to what I had while away a month ago that I hustled my way into the chiro this morning under the assumption that my hip is back out.  I didn't get to see the doctor I've been to in the past here and this guy wasn't as vigorous with his correction.  I'm back at work and still feeling it, so we will see how it goes.  Last month it seemed to dissipate pretty fast.

It is a short day for me to get my time in, which is good.  I need a bit of a weekend escape.

I had a showing yesterday where the post-showing email sounded like two different people filled it out.  Not sure what to make of that one, but I'm hoping they liked it enough to take some further action.  I still feel like I'll be somewhere else for Christmas.  I don't know if that is my mind or my heart talking.

No comments: