Friday, July 15, 2016

Second day back on the market... and two showings (to the same family unit) down.  I am not going to lie, this excites me greatly and I'm hopeful.  Ultimately, even if an offer does not come I can't help but see God in all of this showing me how powerfully he can move.  I've doubted.  I've feared.  I've tried to hold close.  This is truly his moving and I'm grateful for the hope and light in this tunnel.  To think I may need to panic instead saying "I need to find a place pronto!"

I missed out on the group's trip to Shakespeare in the park this evening in order to get the dogs out, but I am thinking it was worth missing out on some quality time.

I celebrated by allowing myself to download a few songs I had saved on my Amazon wishlist... in particular, this one.  I can't wait to sit on a cruise ship balcony listening to this one.  Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sx8wTnnfSc

In the eye of the storm, you remain in control.  In the middle of the war, you guard my soul.  You alone are the anchor when when my sails are torn.  Your love surrounds me, in the eye of the storm.

No comments: