Saturday, July 16, 2016

For the first time ever (first time for Danika and first time since I was in North Carolina) I found what I think was a tick on Danika's elbow but it was larger than I'd expect.  The ticks I was forced to deal with in NC were soft bodied ticks - they were pretty darn big when "full".  It was dead however and pulled out easily, leaving a little bit of blood.  I bathed her today (mostly because she was due and I need to expedite all of this shedding) and sprayed my natural preventative on her, but I'm thinking I may need to use the biospot.  Like I said - the summer of all bugs/plagues.

I ran to the mall today too so I could use my Vicky's card for the first time in a year and a half and get my birthday discount.  Of course, while there I had to pick up my free goo from Bath and Body Works too.  I also made a Perkin's stop to cash in my free birthday Magnificent Seven breakfast.  Birthdays may not be my favorite, but at least I get free stuff.

No comments: