Sunday, June 05, 2016

Today I was up early to go to church so I was able to make it to Miss Ella's birthday party.  It was raining pretty hard earlier in the day, but cleared up as I was heading back to Johnstown.  I made a stop for groceries and gathered the girls back from the kennel.

Both yesterday and today felt super long, but at the same time I don't feel like I had a long enough weekend.  I should be doing more to keep up on the cleaning, but I really have lost motivation with all that is going on.  I'm fighting any funk that may be trying to settle in.  I need something big to focus on like vacation planning, house hunting, something that requires some hunting and conquest - but vacation is pretty far off right now and there isn't much house to hunt, especially with this recently imposed delay on action.

I do still get to "move" this week though.  I'll be getting a new cube.  I'm loosing space which is going to make it a challenge to fit/function comfortably.  I'm hoping they'll figure out another solution - because the other planned shifts won't be happening for a while.

No comments: