Saturday, June 04, 2016

It's early... and I think after I finish this post I am going to get a bath and go to bed!  I was up this morning to take the girls to the kennel so they were away from the house for us to then start the first in the series of treatments to deal with the issue that has come up in the apartment.  Needless to say, that happened next.  Even though my side is not getting treated I behaved like it was - and opted to stay away for the afternoon.  The say 4 hours, 6 if it's wet and humid.  It's been damp and rainy, so I made it a day.

When I left, I grabbed an early lunch and met Beff for her dry run hair styling!  Then I went to Starbucks to read and grab some coffee.  Beff then told me to come her way, so I visited for a little while, did some running with her, and then headed straight down town to Polka Fest to catch Alex Meixner and delightful grub.  Meixner had a second set at 9, but I was too busy to hang out much longer.  While the pirogi and haluski were delightful, I'm sorry to report they didn't have a vendor with funnel cake this year.  *sigh*

No comments: